Today we bring you a Recipe for a fresh dish with Oranges from La Extre-terrestre.
- 4 oranges peeled and cut into slices
- 2 avocados peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 red onion cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In a large bowl, mix together the orange slices, avocado cubes and red onion.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lime juice, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour the oil and lemon mixture over the orange and avocado salad, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to blend well.
- Serve chilled and sprinkle the chopped fresh coriander and almonds over the salad just before serving.